Friday, December 12, 2008

Disappointed

Last night his friend came to visit to pick up something that i bought him from hk, and he didn't feel so comfortable with his friend.  I don't know why and now he's like mad at me for nothing.  Perhaps he thought we had something behind him but we're plainly friends.  Sigh~ Sometimes he's being so selfish that i can't have my own friend.  Before i was avoiding all his friends but now when i become a close friend of one of his friends, and he's not happy.  i don't know what i can do to grow our relationship.  I am trying to put as much effort as i can but he's trying to ruin it... Love is important, but i think he should respect me too. 

God, please tell me what i can do.....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

5 comments:

  1. oh... why your male friend is so "small air"?  quite bad...
    [版主回覆12/13/2008 04:28:00]not my male friend..it's my bf....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, did u explain it to him? he cant being like that or u will lose all of yr fds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is jealous, isn't he? It looks like that he doesn't have confidence on himself or on the relationship..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 下! 你拍拖啫! 賣身咩! 佢咁驚咪鎖住你囉......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, be happy =]

    ReplyDelete