Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! Hope everything goes smooth next year with everyone and let's hope for 2009 will be a good year for everybody - love, money, work, study, family....etcetc....

2008 is not a good year for me but there is something that i am happy with.  I was able to spend my time with my family, i know a very good friend that become one of my closest friends.  Even though i don't have much to talk about my bf currently, we still are happy together.

Last night we had a fight. It was a stupid fight that I started with.  I called him an idiot and he got furious.  Then he was cursing at me and started to get pissed.  Anyway, it wasn't a big deal and he made it such a big deal and he always thinks he's right and i am wrong.  Well, i am sick of it.  I told him many times that i didn't like to get cursed by him but he doesn't listen and he blamed me that everytimes i started to piss him off first.  Oh well, what can u say?  He doesn't like me telling people about his life but sometimes i like to share my feeling with my close friends.  I don't listen to him all the time when i think he's not doing it right.  And he always gets annoyed when i tell him to do something.   Anyway, we're fine now but still...i need to train him to be a better man!!!

OK!~ Have fun tonight everyone and don't get drunk...heheheh!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. merry x'mas~~~
    希望踏入09年你會成為一個成功o既trainer,令你honey有多多進步啦!
    [版主回覆12/26/2008 23:16:00]我都係咁諗...成你貴言

    ReplyDelete
  2. 聖誕快樂~
    呢篇係一個訓練英文能力好機會..哈哈...
    希望遲d唔會再有咁ge爭執啦..
    [版主回覆12/26/2008 23:15:00]有咩咁好訓練英文呀??? 聖誕快樂, 呵呵呵~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas too ^^
    [版主回覆12/27/2008 01:23:00]i thought u were new blog friend, kakaka! anyway, merry xmas to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 依家應該講, happy new yr了~ 呵呵!!
    [版主回覆12/29/2008 22:21:00]chiu...................

    ReplyDelete