Wednesday, December 10, 2008

this Friday~

This Friday i am going to a cocktail party held by LV..kaka! I am so excited because i want to buy a bag and what if i see some rich guys...kakaka! then i'll be rich also....if there's another Moses Chan..that will be sooooooooo sweet!!

I've been so busy at work also...doing all the stupid works!!! booooooo... i hate it!

Last night i cooked for my honey and he said he was so fortunate to have me around..kaka!! just because i cooked for him..he's so stupid   He should be glad that i am back from hk..even though i don't need to cook for him..kaka!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. wow, LV cocktail party.... sounds so nice!!!
    u have yr honey la, if u meet some nice guys like moses, pls introduce to me, kaka!!!
    [版主回覆12/11/2008 22:39:00]kaka....i dunno what it's gonna be...coz i have to dress up too in this winter weather.....yuck!! If i find a Moses, I'll let u know..kakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, LV cocktail party, it should be fun...
    haha... yeah, meet some rich guys in the party
    [版主回覆12/12/2008 01:38:00]i hope so too...hahaaha!

    ReplyDelete