Monday, December 8, 2008

finally i m back

Finally i am back to my normal life.  Today is my first day to work after my trip and i am exhausted.  I didn't sleep long enough last night because of jetlag.  >_<
Now i become a panda...very scary!!!! And super sleepy too~~~~~ but still need to get back to work....

During the trip, i spent most of the time with my family - it was lovely! love them so much~~~ but of course, i still miss my honey too!! Haven't seen him for 2 weeks and the first day i saw him i was so happy!!!

I ate 2 much past 2 weeks and i really have to stop eating. My stomach is getting weak...aahahhaa!!  very crazy!!!!!!!!!

I miss hk~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. i miss u 2 babe!!
    next time spend more time with me!! kaka
    [版主回覆12/09/2008 22:46:00]kaka...i wish too!!!! but very very busy as u know.................>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see ~
    Panda, ha ha  ^^
    [版主回覆12/10/2008 01:16:00]haha!! @_@ <---me

    ReplyDelete