Tuesday, December 16, 2008

snowing

It's snowing right now!! i hope it'll snow on xmas day so i can enjoy my first white xmas, hehe!

Anyway, i am ok with him now.  Perhaps we misunderstood each other that he wasn't jealous of his friend, he was just upset with his job.  His friend and I are still growing our friendship and my honey and i are growing our relationship.  One night i asked him about our future, and he said he would marry me in 2 years.  That made me excited because he finally told me his plan.  He said he always had plan about wedding but just never told me then i told him you should have told me earlier..i am not his worm inside his stomach, he has to let me know about his feeling.  Anyway, our wedding plan is easy.... haha! i dont have any detail to share yet but i am happy and i can't wait..hehe!

i can't wait to see him tonight!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. wow.snow.不過你都係第一個白色聖誕!?
    希望遲d去旅行都有雪..畢竟暫時都未見過.
    [版主回覆12/17/2008 22:29:00]well..it does snow but not on xmas day....hehehe! but snow turns to be ugly afterwards

    ReplyDelete