Thursday, January 15, 2009

facebook tagging

It's my turn now, hahaha!!!!

1. I don't get used to this
cold weather.... The coldest ever since i first came here! yuck~ This
weather make me sick!! >_<



2. My favorite food is seafood, which i don't usually cook at home. My favorite seafood is clams...yummy!!!



3. My regular routine everyday is -- eat, work, sleep, cook....etc. What else can I do?



4. I am not a fans of US tv series. I watch TVB series most of the time
but I usually don't like the story but they are for me to kill time
when i am bored at home.



5. I love travelling. Many places I want to visit and i haven't had a
chance, such as Hawaii, Maldives, Bahamas, yellowstone national park,
Grand Canyon, Alaska, Disneyworld, Miami...



6. This year's goal is to save money! haha~ I am not very ambitious, am I?



7. I have a BF who's been with me for more than 6 years. For me it's
between hate and love. I hate him when i ask him to do something and he
refuses to do it immediately and i love him when he shows his care and
concern on me... Love is contradicted, isn't it?



8. Going back to HK as a trip is always fun, but it wasn't fun going
back myself and sitting on a plane for 16 hours. That feeling was
horrible, especially i should have an exit seat but they mistakenly
told me there was a plug i could use for my laptop so i changed my seat
and ended up i had none!!! Pissssss..



9. I hate myself not being so decisive. I can't make decision easily,
even in a restaurant. I am glad my bf always chooses the dishes, haha!



10. I am tired everyday to think what to cook for dinner. I tried
looking up online but it's not like he eats everything. I love cooking
but i just am lack of ideas on what to cook....Ummm...



11. I hate January to April....why? Because i have to work on weekends.... >_<



12. Living in Staten Island is quiet, but people always say it's far
from the city. Well, ignore the fact that you have to pay toll, it
takes you 20-30 minutes to get to the city... I don't think it's that
far.... I love it because it's so quiet and you don't feel like you're
living in nyc!!



13. My first time to see Jay Chou's concert was December and I am in
love with him. I think he's talented and I love him playing piano! I
always admire guys who can play piano...^^



14. I am an easy going person. A little thing can make me very happy. I
guess i should say i am innocent like a little girl...that's what my bf
said :P



15. I was having fun in my friend's house playing Taboo!!! It was a fun
game and at the same time you need to utilize your brain... Let's play
again!



16. I have a dream --- to open my own Cafe! and the name is called Rainbow Cafe!!! When is my dream gonna come true?



17. When I get pissed, I think i am really pissed...but after few
minutes and i'll be calm and forgot why i was pissed.... I fight with
my BF sometimes but during the fight, i forgot why we started the
fight... O_o duh.....



18. I love my family, even though I don't live with them. I am proud of
my mom because she knows how to use msn and email....^_^



19. I love shopping, but not in nyc. It's so boring to shop in nyc. I
love the small shopping mall in HK and i enjoyed shopping with my
sister. She gave me advice on clothing and showed me where to buy cheap
clothes....YEAH!!!



20. I believe in GOD. I pray.



21. My New year resolution is........................
.*SECRET*.... LOL



22. I am not a material person but once in a while i need to be materialized....I love my Xmas gift from him, hehe...thanks!



23. I used to like dark color but now I would try something different. This actually makes me feel younger..haha!



24. I like to play Lazy... I don't like going out on Sunday. My regular
sunday routine is sleep, eat, tv and sleep....how wonderful!!!



25. I am upset because Giants lost last week. They sucked!!! and finally this is the end.....thanks for reading...




:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. same as u babe~
    i got yr msg but i m too lazy to write sth abt myself~ lol
    [版主回覆01/16/2009 22:25:00]i know u r....hehe

    ReplyDelete