Tuesday, January 13, 2009

half of January

January has passed almost half of it.. Time really passes so quick! Nothing really special during these days..work, eat, sleep....etcetc... What else can it be?  Sometimes it's good to have a normal life, but of course we all need excitement once a while, hehe!

My honey and I are doing fine, though we sometimes fight for nothing.  Well, I guess that's the way it should be when two people are together.  We're not identical, so we can't have the same opinions/thoughts on everything.  It would be bored too if you have someone identical and you're like dating yourself...haha!

Chinese new year is coming soon, and I am going to see a basketball game that i got as a Christmas gift.  I am going to see Yao Ming (Houston) VS NY Knicks.  Well, I am not a big fans of basketball but my honey is a fans of Yao Ming.  How wonderful, hehe!~~~ I hope we both enjoy the game on Chinese new year. 

Year of ox is coming!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i want to see time duncan!!!
    [版主回覆01/14/2009 09:29:00]kaka...see him on TV

    ReplyDelete