Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Lunar new year!

I know it's kind of late but i still wish everyone a happy lunar new year!! This year is the year of ox and i check the chinese astrology and they said i have a pretty good year! i really hope so and i'll try my best to be good this year too, hehe!

My sister came last Saturday so i was spending time with her mostly.  I didn't do much with her because i have to work everyday (except wkend) but we had a good time together, hehe! Today we're going to a japanese restaurant for lunch and we're going to a French restaurant for dinner, hhaa! i hope it's a nice one! ^_^
She's going back tomorrow...so fast but hope she has a safe flight tomorrow.

My honey and I are going to ski this wkend. how wonderful!! I must take a lot of pic, hehhee!! I love skiiing but i can only do it once a year! Anyway, hope we have a good time too!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. Happy 牛 Year !!!!
    [版主回覆01/31/2009 04:35:00]yes you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year too!
    It's good that your sister is here, and you can spend time with time...
    snowing so much recently, it's a good time to ski, have fun
    [版主回覆01/31/2009 05:22:00]yea....that's why i m going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know u r tired fm skiiing lol
    [版主回覆02/02/2009 00:34:00]kaka..of cos

    ReplyDelete