Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love relationship

Over the weekend our friends had a group conversation about love, that made me wonder a lot of things..... but that doesn't make me doubt the love between me and him. 

Well, the conversation was kind of blue because a friend of us were getting married with his gf but then due to some reasons, they had a huge fight and now the wedding had to be postponed.  I don't know if the cold relationship will stay for a week or so but that kind of news was disturbing.  I love them both, and suddenly they don't want to get married.  How dramatic!!

And the other couple we know..the girl had a commitment issue because of her past, and their goals seem to be different.  I was so worried because i dunno if  they meant to be with each other, but after 30 years of looking for another half and now they're together and suddenly because of some unpredictable reasons and the girl has a doubt on the relationship!!! Sigh...this conversation sounded sad.... we didnt leave our friend's apartment until the other day....thank god i didn't have to work the other day, hahaha!

I believe in Love and i believe my current bf is my love one! God bounds us together and no matter what we encountered in the past and what we're going to experience in the future, we will fight for it!

I Love you!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Love is just one of the elements for a long-lasting relationship. They need to know each other and accept each other "as a whole". It's better for them to break up now rather than divorce after marriage.
    [版主回覆01/22/2009 12:12:00]Um..that's what i thought too but kind of feel sad for them after so many years...but i just realize something was wrong.......ummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, who knows, they may be hooked up again and stay together forever.
    [版主回覆01/22/2009 12:27:00]ya, not my business..kakaka! just let it be

    ReplyDelete