Monday, January 5, 2009

first work day in 2009

How do i feel? of course sucks!!!!!!
I miss my holiday but it's over...time always passes so quick when i am not even ready. Anyway, i hope my holiday will be here again soon, hehehe!

We didn't do much over this holiday.  On new year eve, we went to my friend's house first for dinner and we went out to the city for countdown @ a private party.  It was cool...hehe! I was happy because my honey was with me to countdown and i hope i will countdown with him every single year in the future.

After partying too much, my body was sore and i had no more energy to have fun anymore.  I think i should rest at home for all coming weekends.  My biological block is damaged...i need to fix it...haha!!

Hope everything goes well this new year....May all our wishes come true!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year !Hope everything gonna be OK !
    [版主回覆01/06/2009 23:11:00]yah, i hope so too!!

    ReplyDelete