Monday, June 8, 2009

Cirque du soleil - Kooza

We went to this show last Saturday.  I can't use my word to express my excitement and enjoyment.  It was absolutely fabulous!!!! If i have to rate them, i think they're 9.999999/10....where's the 0.000001? it's not because of them.  It's the guy in front of me was tall enough to block my view..haha!

But anyway, we went to the show with another couple.  The weather was nice, and we got the tickets for $25 each... (the original price was $85 up)... Well, at first i thought my seat would be pretty far from the stage.. (coz it was at the middle but the last 2 row) but then because the tent was pretty small, so we weren't too far..it was just perfect!!

This show was about circus.  They had a lot of different scaryyyyy move.. (you know those typical circus move) but it was fun and exciting!! I wanna see it again... hahhahaha!! Plus, we were happy because of the cheap tickets...

One of the part in that show...hehehehe




:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

6 comments:

  1. I wanna watch it too. Where did you get these cheap tickets?
    [版主回覆06/10/2009 22:50:00]my friend got an email from them..but i think it's expired... you can also sign up for goldstar.com.. they have tickets too but it is not as cheap as i bought...it was really good!! must see show...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...let me see whether I find cheap tickets in Plum benefits
    [版主回覆06/10/2009 23:16:00]yah..better hurry coz i think their show ends soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so, and I checked the date. It will be end on 6/21.
     
    Too bad that I am very busy in June. I will go to try bridesmaid dress on 6/18 in Manhattan bridals. This wedding studio is very ridiculous. They cannot allow us to try dresses from Friday to Sunday. From Monday to Wednesday, they will close early about 6:00pm. We need to work, and cannot make it early, so the studio said they can close a little bit late on Thursday. So we HAVE TO try the dresses on Thurs.
    [版主回覆06/10/2009 23:43:00]OMG..when is the wedding? but i remember i tried my bridesmaid dress on Sunday or Saturday... it doesn't take them long time anyway, why can't they let you try?? ridiculous.. yea..i hate their schedule because they close @ 6...if people have to work, they can't make it that early... either you take dayoff or leave work early.. why can't they adjust their schedule? The american bridal store close pretty late... at least 8pm!! can't believe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend's wedding date is on 7/11. At first, she made the appointment this thurs, and I have something to do. Then I asked my friend whether we can reschedule other day, not Thurs. Then she told me Manhattan Bridal cannot let us to try dresses on weekends because they are busy.It doesn't make sense to me. I think my friend must try her best to argue with them.
    [版主回覆06/11/2009 00:21:00]that's why i don't like their service....

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you can try dresses in weekend....Why I cannot?
    [版主回覆06/11/2009 01:38:00]ya...they have strange rule... i had to be there on wkends coz there was no way i could make there on wkdays....

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, If I know someone who wanna get married, I will not recommend this one to them due to this ridiculous rule.
     
    Did you decide where to take pre-wedding pic?
    [版主回覆06/11/2009 02:11:00]yes, i won't recommend this either.... i think we probably go back HK for wed pic....

    ReplyDelete