Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Movie movie

Last weekend we stayed at friend's house to watch a movie.  I don't usually watch horror movie but they had the mood for horror movie, so ok... we watched a movie called "walled in" ---  at first i thought it was pretty scary coz of the name and the story.. (well, obviously it was something related to some bodies being "walled" in) but anyway, it was ok at the beginning but then it was getting boring..and making no sense! i got fed up.... i hate movie when they have no sense at all....

and the night before, we watched a movie called "the international".  I wanted to see that movie because i like the actor and actress but eventually...i got so disappointed...i had no idea what they were talking about.  I know they were trying to trace some illegal acts with different countries but the story made no sense again.... i got fed up with movies.....

and last night, i glanced the movie "Defiance"...it was also crappy.... i am tired of crappy movies now..no wonder people don't go to see movie anymore.. i don't even want to waste my money on movies now!

but this weekend we're going to see "UP".  i guess it's a pretty good movie (at least that's what the critics said, haha!)

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. My BF wanna watch UP with me too.
    [版主回覆06/11/2009 22:07:00]i heard it's a pretty good movie...hope it's ok la

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... it seems that you saw some crappy movies recently wor... let me know how is "up" after you watch it la... I might see it later..
    [版主回覆06/12/2009 02:03:00]yeah..very crappy ok, i'll let you know...

    ReplyDelete