Monday, June 15, 2009

wed pic

Now we’re debating whether we should go hk to take wed pic
or Taiwan.  My friend sent me a website
and the price isn’t bad at all…. It’s like a package include everything…aww…
but still need to talk to my man before making any decision.  Honestly, some of them look very nice and the
package is better than the one in HK.. (coz in hk, they don’t give you a CD
after the photos…)



 



Well, of course if you want more pics, you have to pay more
but I mean…why not go to Taiwan if we gonna transfer the flight there anyway….that
is very excited, hehehe!



 



But one thing I am concern, I duno how to pick up the pictures
from Taiwan…. And I know nothing about Taiwan…(I never been there…)



 



Anyone knows someone who went back Taiwan from the states to
take wed pic?? I need more recommendation…



 


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. um... I have some Taiwanese friends, maybe I can help you to ask them about it...
    The worst case maybe you can ask your family take an extra trip there to pick the picture up, and then they can give it to you later.
    [版主回覆06/17/2009 01:39:00]sure if you can ask them that will be great... well, i guess if they don't wanna pick it up i can always ask them to send to me.....with charge..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u took pics in tw, u can do it through an agent in hk, or simply they have branch in hk too!
    [版主回覆06/18/2009 12:21:00]我都唔知住, 要問下人意見, 最重要係個男人0既意見....好煩

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我支持你去台灣喎~~嘻嘻...至少台灣一定多d靚景啦~~
     
    加油~我覺得影結婚相係好興奮的事~~~
    [版主回覆06/18/2009 21:20:00]你講到好似試過咁。。哈哈!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 想像架咋~HEEHEE~
    因為同情侶一齊影相可能好多,但係夠浪漫夠美感就少得多!如果好似拍戲咁....成日都可以留低最sweet的moment就正啦~~
    [版主回覆06/18/2009 22:29:00]你發緊夢呀?? 哈哈 你可以同你個心上人影。。(個個你係facebook中意呢。。。嘩哈哈)

    ReplyDelete