Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Almost a month away

It's almost a month away and i am getting very busy & busy & busy!! Well, I am a well-planned person so i hate doing things crazy last minute.  Thank god for my lovely character, haha, so i don't have to worry about any last minute stuff.   Anyway, we're going to city hall next week and meet with the coordinator to finalize the wedding schedule and then i need to consider the decoration and just make myself look extra pretty, haha! Can't believe i'll be someone's wife next week, hheehehe!

a lot to follow up for the last month but i think we'll be fine.

going to my bachlorette party/bridal shower beginning of july.  i hope it's fun!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment