Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bachelorette party

I've been asking myself what i want for my bachelorette party but i really don't know.  I don't mind going to a strip club but is it too wild to do? My friend suggested to go to spa.  It's a good idea also but i am afraid i have no interaction with others.  I don't know.... so headache now!! when i look at those male strippers, it looks kind of gross.  I don't want them to make fun of me also! scary~ ummm...maybe don't even bother to go male strip club because i don't want to be embarrassed.....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. SPA is better.
    You can pamper yourself before wedding
     
    [版主回覆06/03/2010 21:26:00]still debating and deciding.....not easy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一生人一次... HAVE IT!
    [版主回覆06/10/2010 21:31:00]i still dunno ar......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it. I regret that I didn't have one.
    [版主回覆06/11/2010 01:38:00]u can host one now, ahhaa

    ReplyDelete