Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A prayer to God

Dear Lord,

Thank you for bringing us to this wonderful world but we all notice there are a lot of temptation around us.  I am here to pray for my friend, Yoki.  She's trying to quit smoking but i know she's been struggling and God, please help her to go through this process and the future will be bright.  God, I know I am not a good christian but I am trying to pray for my friend and myself.  Lord,  I really thank you for giving me such a wonderful life.  I've been struggling with my exam and i know God you're listening to me so please help me to improve my strength and put my mind together and ignore all the temptation.  Give me a good health so i can focus on my exam.  I've been stressed but I know you're listening.  I know you love me and thank you for giving me a kind heart & a wonderful husband.  God, I love you too!! Amen~

Love,

Venus

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. your friend and you add oil
    [版主回覆10/12/2010 23:40:00]thanks   we definitely need support from everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. 成日都好鬼happy 既Mrs.TOctober 12, 2010 at 9:50 AM

    tell your friend i quit it - cold turkey!  it's been 4 months already and im still staying on track~ if i can do it , everyone can do it too!
     
    also good luck for your exam!  add oil~~~~
     
     
    [版主回覆10/13/2010 01:16:00]Oh, you too?? she's been trying to quit for a long time but this time i think she's really trying hard so she is so depressed...i hope she'll be alright soon. Thanks, Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete