Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Money~

The market has been acting sucky that I can't stand it anymore.  I need money right now!!! I want a better future and i want to get married with my honey but we have no money to prepare a wedding.. Don't even think about where to live afterwards...sigh!~ Money is not everything, but without money, we can't survive either! Why am i so poor? Why why why? How to make money in a fast way? I am so broke now!

I don't mind doing a part time job but I can't find one yet...sigh! This is bad~  Is it my destiny?

I just want my future to be smoother and i just want my family be happier too! Please help~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. sigh... same here!!
    i m looking for a part time job, but there is no any feedback until now. fuck!
    [版主回覆10/01/2008 11:59:00]at least u don't trade, babe!~ no effect on you re stock market.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 祝幸運.
    [版主回覆10/01/2008 21:11:00]thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 呢度都有個大窮人呀~~~~~~~~~
    [版主回覆10/01/2008 21:12:00]sigh.......the poor gets more poorer, the rich gets more richer.....not fair! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must to be strong
    [版主回覆10/02/2008 01:47:00]sigh.......trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete