Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Small Potato

Honestly it wasn't a big deal but he blew it....anyway, remembe he bought me something from tiffany and now i wanted to return it.  I went Tiffany yesterday and i wanted to return it but they said i needed to bring the person who bought the gift for me to return it.  Then i thought..um..ok...i could bring him this weekend to return it. I told him what happened and he told me it was my friend bought it for him....i was like.... basically he paid for it but he asked MY friend to buy it....why? no time? I just don't like the fact that he simply asked my friend to buy it and gave me as a gift?? Receiving gift is a happy thing, but i rather he bought it himself....at least show some respects on me! or buy it with me...then i will be happy too!!! Sigh~~ Maybe i am just too sensitive!~

That's how we started our fight last night........ oh well, too bad~ u lose!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Gift card is more practical.
    [版主回覆09/11/2008 04:26:00]um..u can say that i always like to buy gifts to friends... buying gift cards to people is like giving them cash...i don't like that, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i think he is just 2 busy....
    [版主回覆09/14/2008 01:38:00]算啦.....我都無諗, 不過係唔開心ga!!! busy大哂咩

    ReplyDelete