Monday, September 29, 2008

Verizon Fios

I am satisfied with my current internet speed now....why? I just changed my internet service provider from twc to Verizon Fios last weekend and it worked perfectly.  It used to be slow when i was downloading and my honey was playing games but now i have no problem doing both, how fantastic! No more argument on this issue, yeah!

I highly recommend Fios...it's the same price as twc but have more services and functions...so why not switch to Fios!~ It's amazing~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Fios......Wow !
    [版主回覆09/29/2008 23:32:00]Is Fios popular in HK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought its the phone call service provider but not internet~ stupid! kaka
    [版主回覆09/30/2008 11:07:00]no la...internet ar...hhahaa

    ReplyDelete