Wednesday, September 10, 2008

super pissed!!

I get so pissed after going to return my bangles at Tiffany!!!!!
Why?
Because she was the stupidest person i've ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you the story...few weeks ago my honey bought me something there, and i didn't like it so i decided to  exchange to something else.  However, the bangle cost higher, so i paid the extra...ok, no problem.  Then today i went to return my bangle and she wouldn't refund me the whole amount i.e. $275 (the bangle costs $275) because she said i used up all my value when i did my exchange at the first place.  I was furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It doesn't make sense at all! I bought something for $275 dollars and now you can only refund me the difference..i.e. $50????????? this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she was trying to convince me that she was right, i was wrong! This is bullshit!~ then i argued with her and i insisted to speak to the manager but she wouldn't let me. 

I don't understand....this is a simple maths....i paid $275 and i get refund of $275! how complicated???????????????????? i really feel no hope with her!~

Meanwhile she didn't apologize...she just simply gave us the receipts after she finally figured it out with the manager! OMG! I was and am still pissed@@@@@
such an idiot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and it causes me stomach ache.......

SUPER IDioT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. eng version? kaka
    [版主回覆09/14/2008 01:38:00]係...哈哈...因為個陣係office, 但又嬲到震.....所以點都要發下...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 呵呵, 0岩0既0岩0既~ 唔發洩下好易谷壞自己~
    [版主回覆09/14/2008 15:20:00]緊係...如果唔發洩下, 我會谷爆自己.....

    ReplyDelete