Tuesday, July 7, 2009

French Restauant

Don't know when i started to love French food especially Fioe Gras.  The first time i had it was a year ago when my sister came and we went to Megu for dinner.  She ordered fioe gras and it was DELICIOUS! The way it melted i can still feel it.  Yummmm


Last week i went to a French restaurant with my friend and of course i ordered fioe gras! it wasn't as delicious as the other one but it was still good.  I promise myself that i would go to every French restaurant in the city, haha!! don't know when it will end....

MY appetizer: Fioe Gras Maison


My Entree: Bouillabaisse Traditionelle


my friend's entree: baby chicken




I was reading a blog.  Someone recommended a place called

BBQ美食店


地址 : 西環西營盤第三街129-133號地下
電話 : 2548 9880

http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=13581

i don't know how good it is but they have the thing that i like i.e. seafood & fioe gras toast!!!
  anyone tried it before??

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

15 comments:

  1. where is it?
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 03:05:00]it's on 1 ave, bet. 1 & 2nd street......it's called Lucien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very expensivE?
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 03:53:00]um....i think it's ok...regular price for dinner.... of cos can't compare chinese food in ctown...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's french, so it's not cheap though.
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 04:27:00]yeah....do you like eating out??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like eating out. However, I am quite busy recently, and do not have a chance to eating out.
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 05:05:00]oh, so what do you eat? ur family cooks for you or your future hubby? hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like yr fd's entree!!!!! i wanna try!!!!!
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 21:19:00]come eat...wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live with my family now, so my mom will cook for me.
     
     
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 21:19:00]oh, that's nice! miss my mom's food...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's summer, ask your mom to come NY to visit you. Then ask her to cook for you.
    [版主回覆07/08/2009 21:57:00]she said she would come in Sep...so then i'll have my freedom back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freedom from whom? Your BF?
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 00:14:00]From being a slave/servant of his.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha......you are his sexy French maid.
    Yesterday, I went to Manhattan Bridal for final fitting. The boss gave my friend one more dress. She picked "qi pao". Can't believe the boss let my friend to pick one more gown. However, I don't think my friend has enough time to change all of them.
     
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 00:31:00]oh..still dealing with manhattan bridal? i thought the wedding was last wk... that's good, at least you have one more to change.....how many dresses do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  10. seems to be very yummy but so high-classes..-___-
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 01:02:00]French food, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her wedding is on 7/11. Right now, she has WG, "qwa", EG and "qi pao" 4 gowns.
     
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 01:03:00]oh.....people usually wear "qwa" in the morning for tea ceremony and then change to 3 diff gowns in the evening.  maybe your friend can use them all

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks so yummy
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 01:52:00]come i bring you to eat...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha...she may have a little problem to use them all.
     
    She will wear WG for the morning, and go to her husband home for tea ceremony. Then she will change to WG for the wedding banquet and march in. Then change to "qwa" for "king" wine, and then change to EG for party and games, finally she will change to "qi pao" for the end of the party.
     
    Is it possible to wear all of them ? 
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 03:54:00]waa..sounds so busy!! i m still thinking whether i should change that many dresses....

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOu are not in HK. You are in NY, so no MUA can help you to set hairupdo, and make up. I think you should not change too many. 1-2 gowns should be fine
    [版主回覆07/09/2009 04:35:00]still thinking......coz i don't wanna change....kind of annoying with everything on my head...haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should have a plan., then you know what you need to do on your Big day

    ReplyDelete