Friday, October 24, 2008

busy busy

Finally get a chance to write my blog... I've been so busy these few days! Report was due yesterday so before yesterday, i was working like a dog
...thank goodness we were able to finish it on time...!! But i really hate the client who gave me the work last minute and expect me to finish it all....so stupid! And the thing is i had to call them several times to ask for some information and still keep sending me wrong file....how can they be so stupid?? And kept bothering me and asking me some other questions...so i told him -- listen, i don't mean to interrupt you but i really have to go because i have to work on your report -- come on...he was asking me something irrelevant~~ why people are so stupid?? I don't get it! I just hope this firm will be gone soon....i can't stand them anymore!~



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. What kind of report? If you need to write tones of reports daily or weekly, can you use older one(s) as templates? Such that, you just need to change the title of the report?
    [版主回覆10/25/2008 14:49:00]um..no...because i prepare financial statements....and then file report to a private sector

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. Different people may have very different financial situations. Then, have a cold drink....
    [版主回覆10/26/2008 00:18:00]it looks like a hot drink wor....kakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo does not provide symbols of cold water. That is a substitute; please, imagine it as a cup of ice tea
    [版主回覆10/26/2008 03:46:00]kakakka....thanks anyway! i will treat it as a long island iced tea

    ReplyDelete