Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chinese medicine

I went to see chinese doctor few days ago to improve my immunity.  I used to be sick all the time (not serious, but always catch a cold or flu) but after i took chinese medicine, it seems my immunity gets stronger.  Recently I went back there again because i caught sick last week and figure it may help me to improve my health.  The medicine was so yucky! >_<  It tastes really bad but i was able to have it.  But when i am done with it, my stomach doesn't feel too well....he said it's normal...but it's weird....anyway, hope it'll be over soon!! it tastes really bitter~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. oh.. take care... maybe you should start to workout regularly to improve your health
    [版主回覆10/10/2008 10:35:00]i tried but getting lazy again..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee take care ar weak li!
    [版主回覆10/10/2008 10:35:00]cher...i always take care myself~

    ReplyDelete