Thursday, October 30, 2008

oh well~

I just realize how vunerable friendship is.  why? I've been talking to this guy ( my bf's friend) for a month and suddenly he stopped to talk to me.  The reason is because he wants to respect my bf, that's why he doesn't talk to me anymore.  Honestly, our relationship is just friendship.  I treat him as a brother and nothing more.  Perhaps he's right that i shouldn't talk or see him as often because he's just my bf's friend.  I do want to have my own friend too!! Sigh~  nevermind... i don't want to upset my bf....so forget it.  Whatever he does..... i am just not happy that i am losing another friend that i thought he was pretty close to me.  Oh well...too bad now!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. It's not easy to build the friendship with guys when you have bf... because your bf probably will be jealous or worried if you're close to another guy, even he's just your friend.
    [版主回覆10/31/2008 01:37:00]i know..this really annoys me and somehow i just want to treasure my friendship with a guy and now it's blown away!!! but anyway..it's ok....i don't care anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh....? thats so strange! i m okay with the fds of my xbf and even with alan's... i really cant understand y yr bf's fd has this feeling...
    anyway... u have me here~ miss u babe~
    [版主回覆10/31/2008 11:48:00]i don't care anymore...if i see him next time, i'll act normal....whatever, coz i have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete