Wednesday, May 19, 2010

music

Do i really need someone to play music on my wedding day? Well, i certainly want to have someone play piano before my ceremony starts but during my ceremony, it'll be quiet and listen to our pastor. ummm....what should i do? i need advice... how abt the reception music? still pending.....

can't believe only 73 days away from my wedding....it is unbelievable, haha! i feel i still have a lot not done but thanks to my mom shopping in HK! love u!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

5 comments:

  1. do you know anyone who can play piano?
    [版主回覆05/20/2010 04:44:00]my sister..haha! but i don't want her to play..... did u hire a DJ or musicians for your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MC and DJ are free, provided by the reception.
     
    I saved this part of money.
    [版主回覆05/20/2010 21:54:00]whoa, that's cool.....it's a lot of money to hire MC & DJ and I went to few weddings before and the MC didn't really do much.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you hire American MC and DJ...they are very expensive.
    Chinese one may be cheaper, but i think u need to spend over $1,000 for hiring MC, and DJ
    [版主回覆05/20/2010 22:35:00]I think he already asked his friends to be our MC but DJ...still need to ask him about it. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈近喇近喇~
    幾時比張機票我飛過黎睇xd
    [版主回覆05/24/2010 22:26:00]kaka...you come here to take pics for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我呢d影人咁唔pro,將新娘影肥左...實被人斬死hahaha
    [版主回覆05/25/2010 22:48:00]hahahaha.... 斬死you N times!!!! hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete