Monday, May 24, 2010

Stress from my wed prep

Suddenly realize i still have a lot to do for my wedding, and my head is super big now!! AWWWWW... i sometimes feel like not to do anything, but time flies and July is coming...OMG! i am getting nervous!!!!

We are planning to take pictures on Sunday but just realize we probably need to get a permit to take pics in Central Park. OMG! i didn't know that and now i duno how to solve this problem i feel no help!!!!!! I duno what i can do now, either change the location or just sneak into the park...idon't want to change the date coz i already confirm everybody....sigh!!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. somewhere in central park does not need permit. it's free. i don't know which part you wanna take pic.
    [版主回覆05/25/2010 21:21:00]yes, and i already apply for permit.... hope will get it done. 

    ReplyDelete