Friday, May 28, 2010

uh huh

Today is the day before long weekend.  Suppose to be happy but at last i got mad & upset.  Well, we(coworkers & me) were going to have dim sum in ctown because we got out early. I asked my little brother if he wanted to join and he came. At first it was ok, then we were talking about tonight's plan and i said i had to go back home to do census, and he started to make fun of it. What's wrong with it? I am helping the government to do census and it's like i am doing something illegal. I was mad really.  I walked away from them and i went back home.  I couldn't take it anymore.  Maybe they think i am 2 serious but i want some respect from people.   I am not like working something stupid, and it's not like i have no reason to work.  I am just trying to make as much as i can for my wedding and for future.  I really don't see anything wrong but they just kept laughing.  I told my hubby and he said he's just a kid.  Well, first, i don't think he's a kid (he's done with college), second, i think he needs to consider people's feelings and i think i treat him very well.  When he was in Iraq, i sent him care package.  When he came back, i couldn't wait to see him.  When he needed to do tax return, i didn't even charge him for it.... what else can i do to get some respect? i am confused.   All i want it some care from friends, but it seems i have nth from anybody.... anyway, life must go on and i'll be fine next day.

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment