Thursday, May 20, 2010

wedding timeline

Will be so busy these few weeks:

going to do facial this Sat
Meeting with MC sat for dinner
hoping to do few hours work on Sat for Census

going to take pre wed pic next Sunday

Many other little things i need to do before wedding....stress, but still able to sleep so well at night, hhaahaha! I was born to sleep...i think

We finally found our photographer and it's really cheap! It's under my budget and i feel bad that he has to stick around all day and i am paying so little lol  but thanks for my friend's referral...hehe i hope he does a good job!

I was kind of disappointed last night.  I was chatting with his cousin online and she's been helping me to prepare the wedding and i asked for advice and she suddenly asked me if she would get a red envelope from me.  I was like...woo, really? We'll be family soon and all she's been doing was for red envelope? I hope she was just joking but it just turned me down a lot.  My hubby said i am too innocent sometimes but that's what he likes.  oh well......

good news! we're going to city hall to get our marriage license in June, yay! i hope it'll be a nice day so we can hang around for a while, hehehe!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment