Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My bridesmaid

I spoke to my bridesmaid (the 2 of them in HK) last night & I was glad to speak to them! They said the flight tickets are very tight and I dunno how to help them out
  anyway, i hope everything will go smooth and thanks to my mom! She's in charge for me in HK, love her so much, hehe! happy birthday, mom!
She's helping me to do my bridesmaid bouquets & boutonniere, and also helping me to ship invitation card, helping me to take care of my chinese dress and help me to look for decoration stuff!! See, she's busier than me, hahaha! She told me not to worry about everything...just relax and enjoy and take good pictures this sunday! hehe, that's right......love you, mom!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. no ticket? Dis they try other airlines?
    [版主回覆05/26/2010 04:08:00]not no ticket...just all the cheap one are sold out.....they'll figure out eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should but tix earlier.
    [版主回覆05/26/2010 04:22:00]yah....they're lazy...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....did they try priceline?
    [版主回覆05/26/2010 04:47:00]i think they only tried the travel agent.... there's priceline in hk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's eticket, maybe they can buy it online
     
    [版主回覆05/26/2010 21:31:00]i'll have them to try

    ReplyDelete