Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to normal

Finally back to normal.. I've been sick since last Wednesday and i had to stay home to rest.  Well, every morning i woke up and dressed, and my honey asked me to stay home because he could feel i wasn't feeling well.  I hate medicine, but i took a lot during last week and now i am not gonna take it anymore.  Thank god my honey took care of me, otherwise..umm...

My parents finally came last Friday.  What to say? Obviously i know they're my parents, but i see them once every year. I don't have much feelings on it.  I just know they're getting old and have a lot of white hair. That's all. I feel so bad because i am not able to support them, so they don't have to work. Sigh~ I m just useless.  And they told me to go back HK to visit my grandma coz she's getting old.  I am so worried when they told me because they sound so serious that she's in a really bad condition.  I understand she's getting old and should not be as healthy as before. Sigh... I really hate this and i m not ready for this...

God, please help~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. um...i can understand yr feeling...but really nothing can help...u know, u need to make choice in yr life, and obviously u chose love instead of yr family...
    if the situation is really bad, u should come back to hk to visit yr grandma, shouldnt u??
    [版主回覆02/12/2008 13:36:00]yah..but there's still a lot to think about..sigh..headache!

    ReplyDelete