Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dinner

Last night we had dinner with my parents and his family to farewell my parents.  They're leaving this Saturday, so quick! Well, I guess I haven't spent plenty of time with them these few years, I really don't know them too well, even though we sometimes talk on the phone or online.  Oh well, this is the way it is when you have a long distance relationship with family or friends. 

Anyway, we had dinner in Chinatown around 8pm.  Afterwards, we went to his parents' apartment to play MJ for a little while.  When i opened the door for my bf (cause he needed to get the equipment from his car, so i went upstairs first), he was joking with me about getting my license..then i tried to close the door and i didn't realize his hand was there so i hurted his fingers..   I felt so bad already but he didn't let me comfort him..umm... anyway, he was fine last night but sometimes i wanted to talk to him but he wouldn't let me because he was doing his work at night time..(like checking emails, talking to sales...etc)..Sigh...

His brother offered him to go FL in March but i can't go because of my job.  Well, i really have no choice unless i quit my job.  I think this is my responsibility to stay at work between Jan to Apr because it's the busiest time in this field and i'll feel bad if i go enjoy my vacation during this time.  I hope he understands...   Well, i told him i'll go FL with him in May and i'll pay for it.  I know he wanted to go with me but when I have no time, then i have no time.. Hope it's gonna be over soon, hehe!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh.............hope his fingers can get well soon!!!
    FL?? i want to go there as well~ its fantastic as i know there is disneyland (if i m wrong if correct me)!!!!!!! but i know my honey wont have time with me to FL...sigh...
    after yr parents going back to hk, u have a fd coming fm hk, remember to welcome her, kaaaa

    ReplyDelete