Friday, February 1, 2008

What the Freak!

This is crazy!!!!! I really hate that....

Well, first of all, I am goddamn busy because I am doing my client's audit which I am not supposed to do.  We do their bookkeeping monthly and the auditor comes in to do the year-end audit but it ends up I am doing all her job. All the schedules, report...etc that I have to prepare for her so that she can tie out all the numbers on our financials.  How difficult is it? I can do her job too~!!!!! Then i asked my boss why I have to prepare everything for them (even the drafted report) and he said the big firms do that nowadays.  So I asked...what do they do, and he said, nothing, they just get paid and that's it....I was like...-_-

Whoosahh...at least she's nice..I think.

Second of all, it's my leaset favorite client..He's so stupid!!!! Well, we resigned our engagement with him but we're still obligated to do his 2007 works.  Then his current accountant sent me an email yesterday and chanllenged our books for the year 2007 and why the stock was still on the book of December when they sold it in September...and i was like...WHAT THE FXXX!!!! We didn't know anything about it and now we have this information from the other accountant and I act like an idiot that I didn't know about it and i filed the December report.  Goddamn it~ I am really mad... You know how busy I am to do all the works during the peak season? And now you're giving me trouble.....I am freaked out! 

I need a drink to calm down...

I am glad we're not doing him anymore.





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. well, i m not familar with the task of an accountant, but i can understand how diff u r facing (as u r trying to simply it i know). poor baby, i hope the case will be settled very soon and no more trouble for u...
    anyway, as i remember yr superbowl is coming very soon. hope yr ny giants can get victory!!kaka
    [版主回覆02/02/2008 21:52:00]thanks..i feel better after releasing my anger here, kaka! yah..superbowl is tomorrow and we're very excited (we = newyorker) Let's go Blue!~

    ReplyDelete