Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the day for florals. Why? Because this is probably the day they make the most.  Everybody is ordering flowers for their valentines and they overprice everything.  Well, i don't exactly know because i am not the one who order flowers, haha!  But i was about to order some chocolates for my valentine and they had to charge me extra delivery price if i have to deliver on Valentine's day.  That's why i didn't even bother to order.  I just ordered some strawberries dipped chocolate at Godiva store and picked it up.  Whoa, when i went to pick up, there was such a long line waiting to pay. I was surprised, haha! I had to wait outside the door and it was cold...   Anyway, i hope he likes it. 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. omg, i like it!!!!---> some strawberries dipped chocolate
     
    [版主回覆02/15/2008 21:56:00]I haven't tried it but it looks yummy, hehe!

    ReplyDelete