Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Career

Honestly, I am not very happy about what I am doing.  Sometimes I think I am not learning anything.  I know they're all very nice and helpful but I don't seem to get along with them all the time.  I guess it's because we have different culture. 

There was one girl who joined us a year ago and she's a student also.  I just feel they're all paying more attention on her than me.  Sigh~ Am i being paranoid? I just don't think they need me anymore.  If they don't, i will just get a better job.  Actually, i meant to quit long time ago but i just didn't have the courage to quit my first full time job, and i just thought they needed me.  But now..I think they don't need me, so i should just look for another better and higher paid job.  Honestly, i don't get a lot of money from this firm but the best thing is it's flexible in this firm.  Um..I need to think about it and talk to people about it.  I rather work something that i get more money.  I am material, sometimes!

I am not happy right now...Sigh~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. if u want to change it, just do it!! as i believe u can earn more if u change the job. like me, i can always get a better salary margin after changing the job.
    dun worry 2 much~~~~~
    [版主回覆02/21/2008 22:15:00]maybe i was just moody, but really need to start thinking my future and his future!~ Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yr and his future? does it mean yr marriage??? XDDDDDDD
    [版主回覆02/22/2008 22:46:00]Marriage is not everything, babe! I think we need to pursue something we like in our career and be more ambitious before we have a family.

    ReplyDelete