Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stephen Chow's Movie

Recently i've been playing a game on facebook about Stephen Chow..
It's actually quite fun!  They provide you the famous sentence and you guess which movie it's from.  Well, of course you don't win any money, but just for fun, hehe!   I can't list them all, so i am just listing some of them, but it's fun, hehe!
I always ask my bf to answer me because he's an expert on Stephen Chow's movie, haha! He's crazy~



 


以你既智慧好難解釋比你聽既喎。 <--



錯!係賭~~~~~~~~~~~聖  <---


你條仆街冼我?答:冼你咪冼你羅﹗  <---




喺哩個 Moment,我要爆啦! <--


鹼水麵冇過冷河,所以成碗湯有鹼水味。魚蛋亦都冇魚味,但係你為左掩飾,專登加D咖喱汁將佢做成咖哩魚蛋  <--





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. oh yea, really funny!!! i love it!!
    i m not the expert, but i think i can still answer some correctly!! kaka
    [版主回覆02/21/2008 22:14:00]I am not an expert at all..I can't remember, XD I am old.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo , it is diffcult for me
    Are there have the sentense from CJ7 ?
    [版主回覆03/03/2008 22:22:00]They have some but not a lot....have you seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No new blog?

    ReplyDelete