Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh my god~

It really was scary when I heard my coworker was hit by a car this morning.  I almost wanted to cry but i guess i should control myself a little bit.  Sigh~ Thank god she was fine.  Her husband called this morning and told us the news and we were all like shocked.  Later today she called us back and she said she was fine but just couldn't move herself because she was in pain.  She was sent to hospital last night but the hospital released her because they wouldn't care her anyway. What a sucky hospital!~ Come on, she got hit by a car and who knows what happened to her body and her head and everywhere!!! So stupid~ Anyway, i hope she'll be fine and let's pray for her!

These days i've been so busy.  I haven't been home early..OMG! I miss home so much!~ Every night i go out until 11pm, at least, to get rest...i m really tired now! Anyway, tonight and tomorrow night will be busy also.  Hopefully Sunday i can take a rest at home~~~ *yawns*

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i feel sorry for yr coworker~~ gd bless her and hope she can get well soon!!
    i m tired 2 becoz of the jet lag. i couldnt sleep every nite and my black circle become bigger and bigger...
    sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    [版主回覆03/03/2008 22:22:00]You'll get used to it soon....Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete