Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleepy...*Yawns*

Oh my God, I am super sleepy right now because I haven't had a good sleep these days.  Sigh~

For the past 2 weeks, I almost went out eating every night and came back home late.  My dark circle is getting darker and darker everyday. I really need some good sleep every night from now on.

Anyway, it was my honey's birthday last week and we gave him a surprise "party", haha! He said to me afterwards that he didn't know we bought him a cake.  He was so cute! After dinner, i bought him the exact same cake so we could wait until 12am to enjoy our first birthday cake, hehe!

On the past Saturday, we went to karaoke and i couldn't stay awake any longer after 1am.  Well, but then my friends came over to my house to stay over so we were hanging and chatting and didn't sleep until 5am.. OMG! I haven't had that for such a long time~   I am getting old and i can't stay late anymore, haha! Anyway, it was a fun weekend hanging out with friends, only when i had not much work to do. hehe~

My honey is leaving to Florida soon and i already miss him.  Well, of course i don't want him to leave but sometimes it's just not under my control.  Anyway, i just have to accept the fact that he's going to FL without me.  I just hope he has fun, hehe! And just remember to buy me something

Missing him now, hehe!!~ ^_^

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. yea, i couldnt have a gd sleep after getting here...maybe i cant get used to a strange environment or he is 2 loud at nite...lol
    i need to say tks to u & yr honey, as we brought u trouble and staying in yr home as a light bulb, hehe~~ i really shocked after shower...omg its 5:00am!!!!! all of us became vampire finally, kaka
    hope yr honey enjoy his FL trip!!!^^
    [版主回覆03/11/2008 06:28:00]You're always welcome.  I don't think u brought us any trouble, and it was fun having u guys around.  I heard that you had better sleep in my house, so next time come often, hehe! you're always invited

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i m glad that we r welcome!! i enjoy spending time with u guys 2!!

    ReplyDelete