Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Friday

This friday is good friday already.  I wish i could have at least half day but i doubt it, haha! Anyway, my sister is coming this Sunday and she's staying over for a week.  At the same time, my honey is going to be away next week.  I guess it's good, so i can focus on my sister more, haha!   One year we went to LA together and she was not happy because she thought i put 2 much time with him. Sigh, it was rough because i didn't want to leave him alone at home and at the same time i didn't want her to be upset..very troublesome! Anyway, i am not going to travel with both people because it'll make me annoyed..

My honey asked if i would miss him while he was away, then i said..of course..and i said...remember to buy me everything, kaka! He said he would give me a surprise....umm..i wonder what kind of surprise...haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. So, what are you going to do with your sister? Have you given him a hint for what you want from him, when he returns back from his trip?
    [版主回覆03/21/2008 10:44:00]Um..i really can't spend much time with my sis since i'll be working including wkend.  I told her alrdy that i won't be available to spend any time with her. haha, no hint..hopefully he's not going to bring back a girl when he comes back as a "surprise"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way... I don't think, he'll do that. Let's see what he brings to you!
    [版主回覆03/21/2008 22:06:00]I'll let you know when he comes back, but i don't think he'll remember what he said about "surprise"...Men...

    ReplyDelete