Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drive me nuts!~

Today really drive me nuts!!!!~ I wanted to curse but i couldn't...Sigh!~
I am really sick of this client and i am really sick of this project.  If i have to do it every month, i rather die.  I am dying already, by the way.

Well, the client is annoying, but the 2 partners in my firm couldn't agree with each other and i was in the middle between them.  So what should i do??? And i had no idea what i was doing, i felt like i was lost forever!~ DAMN!

My honey is super busy also.  He left office at around 9 something last night.  OMG!~ I was waiting for him at home and it was too late for me to eat so i just ate some junks for dinner.  Sigh!~ I feel sorry for him.  He's a responsible person and he has the ability, but he just doesn't have the opportunity. Sigh~ I think he deserves better than this stupid firm.  This firm is driving him crazy.  I wish i was there, so i could help him a little bit (or at least give him a massage, hehe!) If i had a choice, i would sacrifice my work to do everything for him.  If he's willing to move to another state to work, i will move myself also.  He's in my top priority.  I know my family don't like him much (I guess it's because they think i am feeding him by living in my house) but i don't care.  On the other hand, he is taking care of me by living with me.  Well, even though he doesn't pay me anything, he pays some of the payments that already make him broke.  Umm.. I think it's a mutual relationship, but i don't really care about money.  If i can find a true love, then that's it.  No matter how rich or poor he is, he's still the one i want to spend the rest of my life with.  I don't care what people think.

Love you, honey!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. its so touching and i cried when i was reading!
    i do think u have found yr true love!! congratulations!! i m glad that u have simon and simon has u!!!
    [版主回覆03/14/2008 11:25:00]haha...u're funny, babe! No need to cry...hehe~

    ReplyDelete