Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy busy~

These days I have been so busy. Why? I have to work long hour and after work, I have to go home and cook... -_-  poor me! I realize it's so difficult to be a mom because she has to take care of the house as well as working hard.  Right now i feel like (sometimes) a servant at home.  Let me tell you my routine everyday.
7:00am - wake up
8:00am - go to work
9:00am - 6/7/8pm - working hour
8:00pm - get home (if i am lucky to leave work @ 6:45pm)
8:01pm - ???pm (prepare food and cook, it depends what i am cooking that night)
10:00pm - 10:30pm (clean the dish, only if i finish dinner @ 9:59pm, otherwise..)
10:30pm - shower
11:00pm - go online
11:30pm - get ready to bed

This is my routine every night and I m tired of it...Sigh~ He asked me why i treat him so good, and i couldn't answer him, haha! I don't know why...   I just want to take care of him.. That's my goal.   Even though i am tired everyday, but when i see him and he gives me a kiss, i feel energetic, haha!~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. u 2 r so sweet~ jealous!!!!!!!!!
    [版主回覆03/20/2008 05:23:00]Jea-what-lous? sometimes i fed up and complain and u duno, hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u 2 r so sweet~ jealous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete