Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick Day

Today is St. Patrick Day.  I guess most people are not familar with this day.  It's mainly for Irish-American to celebrate but I guess nowadays everybody celebrates this special day.

Well, the traditional is to wear green, the traditional irish dish is corned beef and cabbage.  It is very authetic and i think people just eat it regularly nowadays.  If you go out on the street, you probably see a lot of people wearing green today and they probably get a glass of beer to celerbate St. Patrick Day.  I just have the impression that they like drinking a lot, but they don't get drunk easy, haha!

Anyway, i do wear green today..just to be festive, kaka <--this is the logo of St. Patrick Day.  Enjoy~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh really? i have never heard of it b4~
    wearing green...sounds like my honey~ my honey wants to wear green everyday...if he can~
    [版主回覆03/19/2008 05:06:00]Ya..it's not popular in HK! hehe~ I heard you were drunk Saturday..how come? I thought u said only a little bit drunk

    ReplyDelete