Saturday, March 15, 2008

what the...

Can you believe he just got mad because i called him and woke him up??????? He's unbelievable!~ Goddamn it! Honestly, i knew he was sleeping but he promised me to pick me up around 5pm at my work place.  So when i called him around 530pm and asked him where he was, he was sleeping!!!!! Come on, if you knew you were falling asleep and you wanted to come pick me up, then set the goddamn alarm!!!!!!!! I am pissed not because he didn't come on time, i am pissed because he yelled at me because i said nevermind, don't even bother to come pick me up.  It just drove me crazy! Shouldn't i be mad or upset? I've been working and tired already and he just can't consider my feeling and he just wants to sleep............Men SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really want to smack him around.....this is FREAKY ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. omg, cant believe he did it...sigh
    if i were u, i will have the same reaction...maybe worse...but u know, he is fucking busy in smt, so he needs to be recover by sleeping so long in the weekend...just forgive him la~
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 06:15:00]haha, i m fine, just a method to release my anger when i m mad at him.  anyway, i m ok now..thx baby!

    ReplyDelete