Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why?

Honestly, I am ok with my honey to go Florida with his brother and his gf.  The point I am making is: She's 8 months pregnant!~ I don't understand how she can get on a plane with his big belly.  Well, it just doesn't make sense to me but if they insist, then i am shutting my mouth up.  I spoke to his cousin also and we both thought it wasn't a good idea for her to go on a plane with a unborn baby. Sigh..i am not optimistic about them. Why? Because i think if they used their brains to think about it, then they wouldn't even have this thought on their minds.  It's far too risky for her and the baby.  What if something happens on the plane? What if she doesn't feel well on a plane? Oh well...advice is advice.  If they don't listen, then there's no way we can talk it through.  Anyway, i don't understand why the doctor still lets her go on a plane..i think this is kinda stupid.  And i wonder if the plane will let her board on the plane because they will take the responsibility if something goes wrong with her.  Whatever!~   I am not the person who should concern about them.

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

5 comments:

  1. Maybe they want their baby born in USA
    [版主回覆03/14/2008 00:31:00]They're alrdy in the States hehe!   Well, i don't care, i m just saying, keke!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i thought airline will let her board on the plane only if the baby is 7 months or below...i really duno as i dun have any experience...
    i do think its 2 risky...
    [版主回覆03/14/2008 11:26:00]yah, i do think so too but it's the way they want to be, then i shut up la!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably, they have informed the airline. By the way, I feel that you do care about them. Take care.
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 01:25:00]Hello..thanks for coming to my blog, hehe! Well, just worry if something happen with the baby..anyway, nice to meet u here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, the weather in Florida should be nice. Enjoy
    [版主回覆03/17/2008 07:20:00]i guess so..r u fr hk? u wake up so early, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Originally, I'm from Hong Kong.
    [版主回覆03/18/2008 21:26:00]Nice to meet you here!

    ReplyDelete