Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wedding

Right now i am with my honey working and i am thinking if he's working because he just keeps talking with his coworkers and...umm... I know why he always can't get work done it's because he's just a gossip person....very nosy & talkative!!!!!!!!! Well, i don't care, as long as don't blame me that he's not done with his work. haha  


Originally my sister should be here around 8pm so i am here to pick her up but she called earlier and she said she got stuck in SF airport and she missed the flight to here...so....her flight will be here around 12am and i have to stay here until 12am..OMG!  I bet my honey is gonna complain and i dont know why he always complains and it sounds like i want it happen.  Sigh~ I guess it's men..always have no patience for me.  Just like earlier i wanted to buy apple and he was just too lazy to go with me, so i couldn't buy it.  So sad!!!!!!!!!!! Always can't do whatever i want!


anyway, his cousin came to visit and asked the prices for the wedding photo.  Whoa, it was kinda expensive.  It costs $1,500 just to book a photographer and a CD with unlimited pictures. It's so expensive to get married, haha!  Well, i don't really care about having a banquet because i think it'll be a pain to invite all the friends and family... maybe just go to church..haha! I am fine with that..


i can't think of tomorrow because i have to work..OMG! Another week is coming and he's going to FL without me next wk.  Oh well, it's ok because i can spend some time with my sister alone, but i wouldn't have time with her anyway coz i have to work. Sigh~


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yea, wedding is so expensive...need money money and moeny for everything...but i dun care as its none of my business! kaka
    [版主回覆03/27/2008 04:04:00]one day it'll be your business, kaka!

    ReplyDelete