Friday, March 21, 2008

Worry~

My mom just called me and told me my grandma was in the hospital now and doing a surgery. OMG~ What a bad news this morning...my heart is sinking and my mood is gone.    I wish i could be with her but i am so far away.. I hate this! I know the reason why she called and i don't blame her for calling me. 

Few years ago, when my grandfather passed away, they didn't tell me coz i was in the UK to study.  Then when everything was done, they called me and told me about that news. I was shocked and got mad at them because they didn't tell me sooner.  I understand the reason why they didn't call because they knew i wouldn't go back for the funeral but still... Anyway, now i am feeling nasty and hope my mood will come back up soon.

One more wish, hope my grandma will be fine soon. 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. It's really not a good news....
    [版主回覆03/22/2008 02:20:00]Yeah, but i heard fr my sister today and she said she's fine.  You know, i just don't want to regret one day that i didn't go back to visit her sooner....but thanks for your praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that she is getting better, from your reply to 小友-開膛手╬喪 . Are you going to visit her soon?
    [版主回覆03/24/2008 08:08:00]I will go back at the end of this year.  I am still worried even though i know she's fine. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least, you can call her and say HELLO to her.
    [版主回覆03/24/2008 09:34:00]yeah..thanks..

    ReplyDelete