Monday, March 17, 2008

金田一少年事件簿系列

Last night i searched some comics and i finally find this comics online!!~ How exciting.. I've been looking for it and finally....OMG, i almost cried..  I duno why but i really like this type of comics/tv series.  I guess i could be a detective in the future, haha! But i don't think i am as smart as 金田一

Anyway, I've been enjoying on my weekend watching tv series and reading this comics, haha! I feel so detective suddenly...suspcious on everything now! I don't read a lot of comics, but i just like this type of comics..omg..i have a lot to read now...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. 金田一 must be very good. Can you post a link for this comics? Please
    [版主回覆03/18/2008 21:27:00]There's so many chapters... maybe i post some to you to look at first, hehe! You never read 金田一?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this comics as well~ actually i like reading comics, thats funny~
    [版主回覆03/19/2008 05:05:00]i only like this, hehe..i've been reading it   so interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the link of the chinese comics? My honey wants to read it..hehe

    ReplyDelete