Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bahamas

My vacation plan for this year is: Bahamas!

Well, this is one of the options that I have in mind but since he wants to go there, then let's just go there, don't want to make it so complicated.  Anyway, i looked up online and it was actually a good place to visit because there's lots of activities that i am interested. For example, diving, ride on a jeep on Safari, glass bottom boat, and jet ski.  I like this kind of activities, hehe! I have to start searching my vacation plan because summer is coming up! Yeah!~



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. 以我記憶所知,Bahamas is a country which is located 佛羅里達州下方/加勒比海多明尼加共和國上方的島國呢~是個冷門~
    [版主回覆03/14/2008 00:30:00]Hihi, actually it's a beautiful island in Carribbean area.  It's kind of popular vacation site for the States..(and i live in the States, hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i asked my honey where bahamas is and he cant figure out (he is stupid anyway~), but he mentioned that its nice for vacation and its so popular to go there!!
    i hope u can enjoy yr trip babe!
    [版主回覆03/14/2008 11:27:00]it's in carribbean..um..more south of florida..go to maps.google.com and search bahamas and u'll find it.  I think it's nice, sunshine and beach, haha!~ wish u could come too! it would be fun, keke!~

    ReplyDelete