Friday, March 14, 2008

Language

My honey and I were just talking about English last night, then i realized his english wasn't that bad if compared with his coworkers. haha~ Well, at first we were talking about Louis (his former coworker) and he said Joe Phan (one of the top manager in NYC) didn't want to keep him when he quitted because he got so many complaints from clients.  Clients complained that his english was poor that they couldn't understand him.  I was kind of surprised because i thought his english was pretty good, and i thought he was like ABC. Um...

Then he told me his english is pretty good already in the firm.  Most of the people have spelling problems and i was like..OMG~ My honey's spelling is pretty bad already, and i can't imagine how bad they're in SMT.  Sometimes he has to ask me spelling many times within a sentence, then i'll get annoyed. haha~   I guess he probably gets annoyed everyday from his coworkers because they always ask him for spelling, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. omg, is it true??? its kinda unvbelievable for me...as i know, they can all speak very fluent eng...i really duno...
    i have spelling problem all the time...kaka...but i think its acceptable as eng is not my mother language anyway~ i can speak very gd cantonese, kaaa
    [版主回覆03/16/2008 03:32:00]He said your english is pretty good already...haha! Don't be humble, babe

    ReplyDelete