Monday, March 31, 2008

He's back!~~

Finally he came back to me!! I missed him so much while he was away!~ Sigh~ I wanted to go with him but i couldn't..so sad!   Anyway, it wasn't a good weekend for me because so many things happened.  First of all, i was fighting with him on the phone Saturday night because he was stupid.. (I guess i would never admit i was stupid too, hahaha! )  Anyway, the reason i said he was stupid because he wanted to hang up with me and went out with his friend.  But he made it so ambiguous that i had no idea what he was doing, so i got pissed!!!! Anyway, it isn't such a big deal anymore now...coz he's back with me!~

I was expected to have a "big" gift but he just bought me something from the airport..so disappointed.  He claimed that there was nothing to buy there... oh well, i don't care anymore.  He was able to buy someone's something but not me.. how "sweet"...

When i went to the airport with my sister yesterday, i made a seriously mistake and i scratched my car....SHXT!!!!!!!!!   I was so upset whole day and i was so worried that he was going to blame me...DAMN MYSELF! I hate myself for being such a careless person!!!!~~~~   I cried almost all day and night because of the scratch.  Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when i went pick him up, i went to the wrong Terminal..so i couldn't pick him up from the arrival gate.....Freak! I must be doing drug yesterday...Sigh!
I hope my pain will be gone soon....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. Really distracted ! ! Never mind...... everything will be gone  明天會更好  !
    [版主回覆04/03/2008 23:39:00]Thank you!

    ReplyDelete