Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Florida~

Finally he's going to FL tomorrow without me.. Well, i know he wants me to go desperately but i just can't go because of my job and my sister.  Anyway, hope he has fun with his brother.   I am gonna miss him so much while he's away. 

My sister cooked spaghetti bolognese and it was not bad.  At least better than something unexpected, haha! But she cooked so much that i think it's gonna be my dinner for tomorrow night...

She told me when my mom visited my grandma in hospital, she always yelled at her and made her not have appetite.  Sigh~ That's the way she acts all the time and i just hope my grandma can be strong, at least to eat something.  I know she's not happy because she's not moving properly nowadays.  Well, she used to be very active and suddenly her body's changed so she's not get used to it.  I will be upset too if something i do it routinely and suddenly i am not able to do it.  My sister said she didn't want to live because she thought it was meaningless to live anymore. Sigh~ isn't it sad when she said that? I know she's probably so free that she has tonnes of time to think and she has nothing to kill time with.  I just hope she can do something more meaningful and not to think something stupid.  When people get old, their minds perhaps are not strong enough to fight.  I just want her to be strong.  Walking improper is not the end of the world.  Using wheelchair is nothing anyway.  You always see disabled people use wheelchairs at their young ages, so at the age of my grandma is not bad at all.  Just think positive and be happy -- that's the way we should act when we get old.  God bless my grandma, and i love her!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. sigh...i hope she can change her mind later, be strong and never give up!!!
    god bless her!!
    [版主回覆03/27/2008 04:10:00]yea..i spoke to her this morning on the phone and i am glad that she ate the congee my mom made for her.  I know she's upset about the change but if that's the way it is, then just let it be.  I have faith in her...and thanks for blessing her!

    ReplyDelete